Skip to content
Skip to login
Skip to basket
Skip to admin menu
Skip to user menu
Course Reps - Your Voice on Campus
What is it?
What is the Course Rep System?
The Course Rep System is run by Your Students' Union and exists to give you a voice on your university experience.
Course Reps are students just like you. They aim to see things from your point of view and they will represent your academic interests throughout the University to make sure your voice is heard. They are there to help, so make sure you stay in contact with them and let them know of any feedback on your university experience you have.
Any student can volunteer to be a Course Rep. All you need to do is sign up and then complete some quick training. Once you've signed up we will be in contact with more information.
What do Reps do?
What would I do as a Course Rep?
- Improve the student experience through representing the academic interests of all students on your course
- Gather feedback from students to raise to the University
- Help resolve course-related issues affecting multiple students
- Signpost students to the most appropriate support services
- Represent students on your course in relevant meetings
- Sharing relevant information to students on your course
Why be a Rep?
Why be a Course Rep?
There are loads of reasons to become a Course Rep!
- Make a difference in the quality of your education for yourself and others
- Boost your employability skills
- Enhance your CV with a unique experience
- Network, meet new people and make friends
- Exclusive workshops, oppurtunites & events
Course Rep term
Course Rep Term
The Course Rep system runs from September to September, so if your course started in a different month you will need to reapply to be a Course Rep every September.
On the signup form please enter the Course and Year of Study you will be enrolled on from this forthcoming September.
If your course is not listed please still apply and select 'Course Not Listed'. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your course so we can help get you set up.