Course Reps are vital to ensuring the best possible student experience at CU London and Coventry University London. There a group of courses that are under-represented and currently do not have Reps!
The Course Rep System is run by Your Students' Union and exists to give you a voice on your University experience. Course Reps are appointed students who meet with University and Union staff to represent the academic interests of their peers.
Throughout the term, Course Reps gather feedback from their peers and then bring this to Student Voice Meetings with the University and Students’ Union. This feedback is then either resolved in the meeting or actions are taken away by Staff. All students in meetings are given a voice and a platform to improve the student experience!
Find out more about what becoming a Rep can do for you, here:
Coventry University London | CU London
Are you interested in becoming a Course Rep?
Any Student can volunteer to be a Course Rep!
It’s as simple as signing up at the link above and completing some quick training! Once you've signed up we will be in contact with more information on how you can start making a difference.
Being a Rep provides you with key skills that can support you in future careers such as leadership, communication and stakeholder management!
Are you from any of these courses?
The following courses currently have no representation!
We need you to help make sure that your course has a voice.
CU London Greenwich & Dagenham
- Combined Engineering
- Professional Accounting
- Applied Psychology
- Counselling (Integrative Theory and Practice)
- Early Childhood Development and Learning
- Primary Education and Teaching Studies
- Law and Practice
- Professional Policing
- Business and Law
- Energy Management
- Oil, Gas and Energy Management
- Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship
Cov Uni LDN
Coventry University London
- Economics, Banking and Finance
- Enterprise and Innovation
- Global Events Management
- Global Financial Services
- Global Financial Trading
- Global Healthcare Management and Leadership
- International Fashion Management
- International Fashion Management and Marketing
- International Fashion PR and Communication
- Marketing Management
Find out more about becoming a Rep, today: Coventry University London | CU London